Universitas Jambi has a well-organized scholarship program which provides outstanding international students with an opportunity to take a bachelor’s degree in specific study fields.
Name: Universitas Jambi International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Non-Indonesian students applying for Bachelor’s Degree
- High school graduate or equivalent no longer than 3 years
- High school should be registered at and accredited by the Ministry of Education of the student’s home country
- Meets the relevant application and language requirements of UNJA for international students
- Tuition Fees Waiver
- Monthly Living Allowance
- Visa and Stay Permit Allowance
- Accommodation in International Students’ Residence
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Airfare for one economy round trip
Scholarship Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Registration Opens from 8th February to 15th March of 2023.
The Administration Board will screen the application forms from 16th to 18th March of 2023.
Successful applicants for documentation process will be notified on or around 18th March of 2023.
Final Online Interview will be conducted between 18th and 31st March of 2023.
Scholarship Awardees will be announced at the end of April of 2023.
Scholarship applicants do not need to pay for admission registration fees. Students who wish to apply for scholarship have to apply through the following links, basically requiring
- Information related to study programs and personal data. (Application Form)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport sized Color Photo.
- Scanned of High School Diploma or Academic Transcript.
In order to proceed the immigration process smoothly, students awarded for the Scholarship shall provide the following documents shortly after the announcement of the Scholarship Awardees.
- Scanned of the front cover of the passport
- Scanned Passport
- Scanned Statement Letter for:
a. Will not work while studying in Indonesia.
b. Do not participate in political activities.
c. Comply with existing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
(point a.b.c letter format attached) (Statement letter)
- Scanned of Health Certificate.
- Scanned Health Protocol Statement Letter (STATEMENT LETTER For HEALTH PROTOCOL) <<Download Here
- Certificate of Good Behavior from the Competent Authority
For all the requirements above, it is required to be scanned using a printer and not photographed.
Note: Applicants must ensure that the submitted application materials are authentic and valid. UNJA IO reserves the right to require applicants to submit additional supplementary materials.
Apply Here : UNJA International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023