A university entrance qualification is essential for admission to the University Jambi for all types of programmes.
The applicant is high school graduated or equivalent no longer than 3 years at 2021 (high school graduates in 2021, 2020, 2019).
Important notice: The faculty may apply higher specific requirements. Please recheck your online application status to ensure all of the forms completely filled and all of the documents successfully submitted.
This information refers to bachelor regular classes where the main language of instruction is Indonesian or English in several subjects.
- Application Form (https://forms.gle/6B6enDXpSTG5gime7)
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Graduated School Certificate;
- Academic Transcript (English Version);
- 4×6 Color Photograph;
- TOEFL Certificate (Min. 173 CBT; 60 IBT);
- Reference Letter from the Embassy;
- Reference Letter from School;
- Motivation Statement;
- Health Certificate;
- Financial Statement (download at website)
- Statement of Non Involvement in Employment and Political Activity (download at website)
REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
Bahasa Indonesia as a medium of instruction
All courses are delivered in the Indonesian language.
please download the terms below: