Official Statement of Permission from the Ministry of State Secretariat (SETNEG)

Overseas service travel with the following criteria should acquire official statement of permission from SETNEG:

  1. Conducted by civil servant with government funding;
  2. Conducted by civil servant with personal funding;
  3. Conducted by student with government funding.

Application Procedure





















Required Documents

  1. Invitation letter (addressed to applicant);
  2. Program rundown;
  3. Proof of financial support (RKA or DIPA);
  4. Copy of ID Card;
  5. Brief Curriculum Vitae (signed) (template can be downloaded here);