Arrangement of Documents for Overseas Service Travel for Staff and Student

Referring to the Regulation of Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 164/PMK.05/2015 concerning Procedures for the Implementation of Foreign Service Travel, foreign official travel is official travel carried out outside and/or entering the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, including trips outside the Republic Indonesia for official/state interests. There are 3 travel documents required to travelling abroad:

  1. Official Statement of Permission from the Ministry of State Secretariat (SETNEG);
  2. Exit permit; and
  3. Service Passport.